Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Ridgeback hot spot for fans everywhere.

Ok folks, new blog here for all of us Ridgeback fans. This is a place for ridgeback fans to post traits they find in their dogs and for anyone to reach out for help with a feisty pup or adult dog.

About a week ago I was looking at Google trends top search results for the U.S. Guess what I saw? Rhodesian Ridgeback was the was the 6th highest search ranking at the time I looked.

I was stunned. I knew how great ridgebacks were, I've had my ridgeback Emma for two years now and the two of us are completely spoiled. But I didn't know others were interested in the breed or that it was so popular it would be trending #6 on google.

Part of me hopes people don't discover the breed because it might lead to bad breeding habits as puppies are "manufactured". Yet, another part of me secretly wants everyone to know how amazing this dog breed is.
Life With a Rhodesian Ridgeback - Emma
My pup Emma sitting in the tent trying to stay out of the rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment